Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Bill is everyone’s friend. His fluffy, short tail starts wiggling when he sees someone he knows or wants to know. He is a talker, making little dog noises that are neither bark or growl or whine.
When he first came to his Final Refuge home, he was wary of the other dogs living in the neighborhood, but one by one has made friends with most of the regulars he meets on walks.
Bill could be in the movies, a 21st century Toto. He is a charming, affectionate, lovable little guy. He thanks Old Dog Haven and supporters for this second chance at a happy life.
Bill is sponsored by:
- Georgia Lockwood of Kirkland, WA (11/30/2020)
- Martha Cheval of Port Townsend, WA (09/30/2021)
- Kerstin Pitz of Montesano, WA (12/31/2020)
- Mike & Andrea Akeroyd of Bellevue, WA In loving memory of our baby girl Kona (aka Coco) (08/31/2021)
- Cathy Carelli of Kernersville, NC in memory of our Max (11/30/2020)
- Corliss Serka of Tacoma, WA (10/31/2020)
- Victoria Savage of Bellingham, WA (08/31/2021)
- Richard West of Bellingham, WA in memory of my Max the cattle dog (11/30/2020)