Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Buddy was surrendered by his owner to a shelter who then asked ODH to take him and find him his forever home. Thanks to your support, an ODH Final Refuge home was found for this handsome fellow and he could finally get the good care he needed.
Buddy suffers from back problems and arthritis (common in Corgis/Corgi mixes) which is now relieved by medications for his pain and mobility issues. Buddy has a funny stride as a result of his arthritis and it looks like he’s marching when he walks. Buddy also had a dental cleaning which has increased his comfort even more–a mouthful of bad teeth is something no dog should have to endure.
Despite his mobility problems, Buddy loves going on short walks and exploring the neighborhood. He won’t let anything get him down! Another one of his favorite things is to spend thoughtful time in the yard. Buddy is very sweet and barks with pleasure when getting treats. He is a delight and brings joy wherever he goes.
Many thanks to Old Dog Haven and our supporters for providing the care Buddy needs for his senior years to be filled with happiness and joy!
Buddy is sponsored by:
- Audrey Sharp of Everett, WA in honor of Darlene (12/31/2021)
- Barbara A Walker of Stanwood, WA
- Linda West of Tulsa, OK in honor of Theresa and in memory of Levi, Triever and Tasha (12/31/2021)
- Angha Sirpurkar-Childress of East Lansing, MI (12/31/2021)
- Megan Adams of St Augustine FL in honor of Ty's birthday (12/31/2021)
- Kara Marn of Seattle, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Mary P Bosch of New Orleans, LA (12/31/2021)
- Shelby Bell of Portland, OR in honor of Theresa, Buddy's new forever home (12/31/2021)
- Valerie Mellish of Carmichael, CA (03/31/2022)
- Melanie Poch of Mill Creek, WA (06/30/2021)