Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
When we got Buddy, he was so matted and dirty, he could hardly walk. His teeth were so bad that he could hardly eat. Thanks to Old Dog Haven, he got trimmed and cleaned up and had his dental and neuter surgery which should help his prostate cancer diagnosis. After that he was a different dog!
Now, he makes us smile every day when he snorts and snerfs in his bedding, rolling around in happiness.
Dear Buddy has become a most beloved member of our family.
Buddy the Cocker is sponsored by:
- Rebecca Tucker of Vancouver, WA (09/30/2020)
- Sally Thorngren of Old Hickory, TN (10/31/2020)
- Kimberly Watson of Seattle, WA In loving memory of Colby, who started life on the streets of Everett and ended life without having to use the stairs and an elevator, after sixteen and a half years. She was a friend to all.
- Staci & Mark Hurley of San Diego, CA in memory of "Walter" (01/31/2021)
- Christy Staude of Eagle, WI (06/30/2020)
- Shane Somerville and Adam Felker in honor of Charlie and Johnny Somerville-Felker (06/30/2020)