At home and happy
Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Emily is a fun loving lab mix that came to Old Dog Haven when her owner lost her home and was unable to keep her. Emily had not been receiving adequate vet care and arrived with medical issues that needed immediate attention. This gentle girl had a badly infected toe, high kidney values and a UTI. Her final refuge family reports that she made herself at home and quickly made friends with her new foster sister and the four house cats. Emily loves everyone she meets and will show her love for you by climbing up on your lap. All 87 pounds of her!
As an Old Dog Haven final refuge dog, Emily now has access to the very best vet care for the rest of her life. She is currently on antibiotics for her toe infection and UTI and will be having diagnostic ultrasounds and lab work done soon.
Now that she is feeling better, this happy senior dog enjoys going for long walks, eating and loves some well deserved belly rubs and lots of attention.
Emily’s forever foster family is devoted to giving her the life of love and comfort that every senior dog deserves!
Emily is sponsored by:
- Donna Warner of Kirkland, WA (06/30/2023)
- Vicky & Greg Smith of Olympia, WA - Recurring (03/31/2024)
- Elizabeth Phelan of Bainbridge, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Cristina Woodward of Seattle, WA - Lifetime
- Kelly Felice of Clinton, WA in honor of Shadow (02/29/2024)
- Andrea M Lewis of Redwood City, CA; Barbara J Edie of Seattle, WA (02/29/2024)
- John & Jane Torma of Stanwood, WA; Celeste Bennett of Nordland, WA in honor of Jolie Maki (02/29/2024)
- Katia Palander of Kirkland, WA - Recurring (02/29/2024)
- Katherine Busching & Rick Smale of Mill Creek, WA in memory of Sophie & Dee Dee (03/31/2024)