Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
From Eva’s Final Refuge Famiy:
“The little face of Eva tugged at our hearts at first sight. We picked Eva up at the Shelter where they had tried introducing her to families for adoption, but no one chose this little sweetie. She had a microchip so we know she was 15 years old.
“Eva has very limited vision and we believe even less hearing. In spite of this she is a happy, brave, adorable bundle of joy. We were told she came from somewhat of a hoarding situation and her owner had passed.
“When we arrived to pick her up at the Shelter, the staff there were so pleased someone was going to take care of this old girl. Eva had quickly stolen their hearts too! She is a love sponge. Eva appreciates every pet and just makes us want to help make up for any time in her life she was not getting enough love or attention.
“Thanks to Old Dog Haven she is getting the vet care she needs to help preserve what we can of her vision. She loves to do happy dances with her foster Daddy at meal time. We could not love this little love bug more.”
Eva is sponsored by:
- Iris & Steve Hurwitz of Grants Pass, OR in memory of Sam (10/31/2020)
- Jennifer Aleksich of Arcadia, CA in memory of Aguie (10/31/2020)
- Adam & Kimberly Pajonk of Federal Way, WA in memory of Chloe (12/31/2020)
- Rochelle Cole of Auburn WA In memory of my sweet Bernie (01/31/2021)
- Lloyd Gibbons of Seattle, WA (12/31/2020)