Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Holly was transported to her ODH Final Refuge Foster with lots of instructions about how nervous she was. They said she needed a big kennel to sleep and stay in. I made one for her per the instructions. Funny girl never went into it. She chose the biggest bed front and center in the living room! She almost immediately took the lead role with my small chihuahua mix and my other ODH boy, a Husky mix named Bear.
Holly is a tall lanky girl with a bit of weakness in her hind end but that does not stop her from galloping about the backyard on her own or being followed about by pack mates Mickey and Bear. She LOVES going for her daily walks. She is very social. If her foster Mom is outside on the patio she is right there with her. When her Mom goes inside she is close on her heels to get back inside as well. She is such a gem of a gal!
Her foster mom said sheI just couldn’t be happier to have been able to give such a sweet loving dog the home she deserves.
Holly (Lab) is sponsored by:
- Lauren & Sophie Plude of Seattle, WA; Ursula Nicol of Kirkland, WA (08/31/2021)
- Lisa Alexander of Poulsbo, WA in memory of Jazmine (11/30/2020)
- Tracie Gingrich of Bonney Lake, WA; Jessica Gauche of Spokane, WA (11/30/2020)
- Kathleen Morris of Carnation, WA; Leslie & Henry Ruiz of Lacey, WA in memory of Aubrey (08/31/2021)
- Carl Muller of Seattle, WA in memory of Dillon (11/30/2020)
- Sue Nyre of Seattle, WA; Kristin Woodrow of Dupont, WA; Lisa Sandmire of Portland, OR (11/30/2020)
- Jennifer Del Villar of Portland, OR; Erin Robertson of Lakewood, WA (08/31/2021)
- Jennifer Kuzaro of Black Diamond, WA; Dana Huntley of Kent, WA (08/31/2021)
- Carolyn Eldien of Aloha, OR; Cheryl Ruffner of Tacoma, WA; Heather Hansen of Issaquah, WA (11/30/2020)
- Brittany Jensen of Centralia, WA in memory of Simon; Darlita & Douglas Nieuwendorp of Bellingham, WA; Lily Robles of Seattle, WA (11/30/2020)
- Heike Werlinger of Sammamish, WA in honor of Daisy; Taryn Mulvhill of Seattle, WA; Tina & Mike Davis of Everett, WA (11/30/2020)
- Kristie Gwinn of Des Moines, WA (01/31/2021)