Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
From Louie Mack’s Final Refuge Mom: Louie came to us after his person died. He was a bit of a mess. Once we got him cleaned up we found an adorable 7 and a half pound Shih Tzu. We think he’s only 11 or 12 years old, a young senior. Recently he had his initial veterinary exam and it turns out, he is relatively healthy. Terrible teeth and maybe some very early kidney disease. His hearing seems to be somewhat limited and he has cataracts. He will be seeing an eye specialist next month.
He’s a spunky little guy, trying to boss the bigger dogs around. And they just do the doggie equivalent of an eye roll. He is also a lap sitter and a snuggler. And he loves to go in the car. Sometimes he’ll just go stand in front of the garage door and bark to go.
I feel so fortunate that Old Dog Haven selected me to be his foster. [And we are sure that Louie is very happy too!!]
Louie Mack is sponsored by:
- Victor Nosce - Lifetime
- Kristine Worley of Moses Lake, WA - Lifetime
- Shalley Lane of Marysville, WA in honor of Sandy Shalley (01/31/2024)
- Grant Harris of London, City of London SW United Kingdom (01/31/2024)
- Kaycee & Michael Krysty of Lacey, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Jeremy & Rachel Sites of Lake Stevens, WA in loving memory of Teddy - Recurring (09/30/2023)
- Deanna Woodruff of Sammamish, WA (01/31/2024)