Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
“My name is Miss Mouse. I am a 13 year old, 5 pound, rat terrier. I was surrendered by my former owner because they were moving. But that’s ok. Old Dog Haven came to my rescue.
“I have something very wrong with my heart. It’s so big that you can’t see my spleen. I’m going to see a cardiologist soon to find out how I can feel better. I also have an anal gland problem. And did I mention my knees? I walk like a crab but I get where I’m going. I’m a brave girl. Everyone who has met me, loves me.
“I have only recently arrived at my final refuge home but it seems like a great place. It is so wonderful to feel safe and loved. I have two new brothers a sister, and my very own mom who will love me forever. Life is good.”
Miss Mouse is sponsored by:
- Kathy Fletcher-Tollison of Seatle, WA (09/30/2020)
- Barbara Monroe of Vail, AZ (09/30/2020)
- Robin Deleuw of Snohomish, WA (09/30/2020)
- Breanne Chadwick of Port Orchard, WA (09/30/2020)
- Melissa Edgerton of Poulsbo, WA in honor of Pepper, Kiwi and Mochi (09/30/2020)
- Kim Bjazevich of Burlington, WA (09/30/2020)
- Lynn Neal of Lynnwood, WA (09/30/2020)
- Robin Casalta of Bushkill, PA in memory of Scamp (09/30/2020)
- Carrie Pedegana of Seattle, WA in memory of Artie & Wally (06/30/2021)
- Ellen Peterson of Tacoma, WA (09/30/2020)
- Lynn Johnson of Ferndale, WA in memory of Kristen Marie Walbrun (05/31/2021)
- Jennifer Aleksich of Arcadia, CA (08/31/2020)
- Tiffany Saez of Carlstadt, NJ (08/31/2020)