Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Rudy Gee, a shepherd/husky mix, came to Old Dog Haven at age 13 when his elderly owner moved into assisted living. Rudy is a very exuberant, easygoing boy. As is often the case, his ODH foster home already had multiple dogs, including another Final Refuge foster. Rudy had never lived with other dogs before and his medical history indicated that he had been attacked by a neighbor’s dog earlier in his life, so we were a little worried that it might be difficult for him to adapt to a home with two other dogs. As it turned out, we need not have worried! Not only did Rudy easily make the transition, he seems energized by living with other dogs. He often tries to get them to play, even when they wish he wouldn’t. For a 13-year-old, Rudy is in quite good health other than his weight — he is at least 15+ pounds overweight. His foster family is helping him gradually lose the weight with exercise and a healthy diet.
They are enjoying Rudy’s happy presence and hope that he will be with them for a long time.
Rudy Gee is sponsored by:
- Meghan Gallo of Denver, CO (04/30/2017)
- Lynn Baumgartner of Poulsbo, WA in honor of Thy P. Do & "Bailey" (05/31/2017)
- Candy and Katie Allen of Woodinville, WA (05/31/2017)
- Aileen Murphy of Federal Way, WA (05/31/2017)
- Dalia Abuadas of New York, NY (09/30/2017)
- Ryan and Jill Perovich of Redmond, WA (05/31/2017)