Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Sweet Sadie had spent almost 3 months in a local shelter when Old Dog Haven’s long time foster families opened their hearts and home to her. This sweet gentle lady has mast cell tumors that cannot be removed, and also various other medical issues that need to be addressed. We are not sure how long she will have with her new, loving home, but this very affectionate girl wanted to say “hi” to all our ODH supporters that make her medical care possible.
“Hey everybody! I’m Sadie! Some people call me a bully breed, but I’m not a bully at all! My new family says I’m a house hippo or a pibble.
“I love biscuits and I love to snuggle – the more the better. I also love to go for walks, car rides, and meeting new people. My new house has a big yard, and I get to go outside with my friend Happy whenever I want!
“I met a really nice doctor, and she gave me cheese on a pretzel stick! She also gave me medicine to make my itchy ears feel better, and some other medicine to try to shrink my tumor, whatever that is. She says if it shrinks we can try a medicine that will hopefully make the tumor go away. Sounds good to me – especially if I get more cheese on a pretzel stick!”
Sadie Blue is sponsored by:
- Annika & Robert Mito of Shoreline, WA in honor of Dancer & Wasabi - Lifetime Sponsor
- Mark E Samuel of Fairfax, VA (03/31/2023)
- Anonymous of Lynnwood, WA in memory of Zifara (07/31/2023)
- Amy Cornell of Clarksville, TN (03/31/2023)
- Kathleen Simeona of Kent, WA (03/31/2023)
- In loving memory of Rick and Doogan Bueller, best husband and golden ever (11/30/2022)
- Anonymous of Mill Creek, WA (12/31/2022)
- Katherine Busching & Rick Smale of Mill Creek, WA in memory of Sophie and Dee Dee (11/30/2023)
- Deanna Woodruff of Sammamish, WA (03/31/2023)
- Brenda Egan of Olympia, WA (05/31/2023)
- Shuvo Banerjee of Boston, MA in honor of Jackie (05/31/2023)