- Workplace Giving: Many companies and government organizations offer payroll deduction programs. Some will match or even double or triple your gift at your request. Or, if your employer is signed up with an annual giving campaign such as United Way you can designate Old Dog Haven as one of your charities. Contact your Human Resources department for more information about employee giving.
- Gifts of Stocks and Bonds: A Charitable gift of stocks and bonds provides an opportunity for tax savings while generously sharing with others. The fastest and easiest way to do this is to have your broker complete an electronic transfer. It is important to contact our Finance Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your gift. Our Finance Director can guide you through the process to make the stock transfer via our secure broker.
- Leave a legacy in your will: Make a bequest to Old Dog Haven in your Will or Revocable Living Trust. Contact your estate planning attorney for assistance.
Shop for Us!
- Fred Meyer Rewards: Earn donations for ODH just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards card. Go to fredmeyer.com/communityrewards and search for Old Dog Haven or our NPO# 92459. You still earn reward points, fuel points and rebates, as before.
Please note: if you have previously enrolled, you will need to re-enroll before June 30th to continue supporting ODH. Here’s a link with instructions: How to Re-Enroll. Please note that if you don’t re-enroll during this period you will be dropped on July 1. After that time you may still re-link your Rewards Card online by visiting www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- iGive: Do your internet shopping with iGive.com. A percentage of your purchase (paid by the merchant) is donated to Old Dog Haven. Many major merchants participate, including Amazon, Lowes, 1-800-PetMeds.
- Amazon Smile: When you shop on AmazonSmile the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to Old Dog Haven. Click here to start shopping on AmazonSmile today.