Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Tony is a little Pomeranian who came to ODH from a shelter’s temporary foster home at about 13 years old. He had several medical issues that needed to be addressed quickly: serious dental disease; chronic cough; thinning coat and skin infections, terribly overgrown toenails with one dewclaw growing into the skin; and skin issues plus permanently luxating patellas. Thanks to ODH, he began a series of vet visits which helped this dear boy be much more comfortable!
Today, Tony is an extremely well-informed and opinionated Pomeranian. He was certainly a Swiss Stationmaster in a past life, as this man watches the clock like no one else. This is fortunate as his foster mom cannot do anything on time!
Tony has settled right in and is now completely at home! He also enjoys giving lectures on the TED circuit (Tony Educates Dummies) on a range of topics. He is an expert on everything from Landscape Design to Competitive Eating and is famous for his bonhomie and the downright enthusiasm with which he delivers his many opinions.
(You can see his foster brother, Colonel Mustard in the background.)
Tony is sponsored by:
- Karen Johnson of Chicago, IL - Lifetime Sponsor
- Jeremy & Rachel Sites of Lake Stevens, WA in loving memory of Teddy - Recurring (01/31/2023)
- Matthew J Beyer of Seattle, WA in memory of our Rusty, Baby, Simon & Violet, best kids ever - Lifetime Sponsor
- Victor Nosce in memory of Klondike - Lifetime Sponsor
- Melissa Moody of Champaign, IL - Lifetime Sponsor
- Raquel J Forsgren of Chicago, IL - Recurring (04/30/2023)
- Susana Ortiz of Issaquah, WA (05/31/2023)
- Jessica Poovey (03/31/2023)
- Tina Perovich of Kent, WA in honor of Joseph Gause & the Food & Beverage team at Muckleshoot Casino
- Chris Haklitch of Seattle, WA in honor of Tami - Lifetime Sponsor
- Edie Sine of Bainbridge Island, WA in honor of Abigail (01/31/2024)
- Lori Moore of Vancouver, WA in honor of Pam Klayh (03/31/2023)