Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Weasel arrived at Old Dog Haven when his owner became too ill to care for him. He was severely underweight, had sore peeling skin and almost no hair. Wesel also seriously needed a dental exam and cleaning.
The veterinary care and a safe home allowed Weasel to heal his emotional and physical wounds. His discomfort was relieved, he started gaining weight and became able to enjoy his new life.
Weasel was welcomed enthusiastically into his pack and made himself right at home. He has become the king of his castle and has decided that Tiffany, my youngest daughter, is his person. He is always excited when she comes for the weekends and the rest of the time he puts up with me. LOL!
Weasel likes sleeping in my lap, napping on my bed and having his dinner on time – he just will not tolerate a change in his dinnertime! He actually dances for his dinner and treats. Because he is on a special diet his snacks are kibble but he never notices.
Weasel is happy and healthy because of Old Dog Haven and our supporters who make this possible. Thank you!
Weasel is sponsored by:
- Robert Beltran & Joanne Peterson of Aiken, SC in memory of Casey, Nikki, Vivian, Riker & Rupert (01/31/2021)
- Vicki McKinnon of Olympia, WA (12/31/2020)
- Kelly & John Feutz of Enumclaw, WA in honor of our mini Dachshund named Weasel (12/31/2021)
- Bev Peterson of Shoreline, WA (12/31/2021)
- Diane M LaFond of Freeland, WA in honor of Yoshi, Jazzie and Miss Kitty (03/31/2021)
- Rebecca R Hoffman of Shoreline, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Susannah Easterly of Seattle, WA - Lifetime Sponsor