Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Babette came from the shelter with a lot of issues but she has a wonderful attitude. She is very sweet and likes to wander all around the yard. She came to us with mammary tumors (she was never spayed), a bulging eye, and a heart murmur.
Old Dog Haven has already sent her to a specialist for her eye and a cardiologist appointment has been scheduled. She is blind in one eye but hopefully with medication the bulging eye will feel better in no time without surgery.
She is the sweetest and tiniest little dog we have ever had at only 4 pounds which makes you want to treat her like a little China doll. Babette is especially fond of women and has already gotten her foster Mom cuddling her as much as possible. She tugs at your leg when she wants to be picked up and will gladly sit in your lap all day if you let her.
Babette is enamored with our 6-pound albino male Chi and follows him closely whenever he makes an entrance. She lives for the day he’ll let her sleep with him.
Babette is sponsored by:
- JoAnn Torigoe of Ferndale, WA (09/30/2021)
- Carrie Pedegana of Seattle, WA in memory of Artie & Wally (06/30/2021)
- Lynn Johnson of Ferndale, WA in memory of Kristen Marie Walbrun (05/31/2021)
- Aaron & Olympia Davis of Maple Valley, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Peri & Phil Dicrescentis of Edmonds, WA in gratitude to Aussie Pet Mobile for their excellent care of Missy (09/30/2021)
- Jaci Munzer of Maple Valley, WA (10/31/2021)