Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Jerry was a stray at a local shelter – a thin, frail little boy with a lame leg. It was originally thought that his leg would need to be amputated, but it was later realized that the leg is not paralyzed but rather just permanently bent at the elbow, no doubt from an untreated injury. Jerry uses his leg to balance and prop himself up, and it doesn’t seem to be painful.
Jerry’s foster mom describes him in one word – sweet. He is sweet to his core. He wants nothing more than a good snuggle, and he’s never known a stranger. He’s a favorite at the vet clinic as well, where the clinic staff pass him around for kisses and hugs at every visit.
Because of his diminutive stature, he can always be seen sporting a sweater or fleece onesie to keep him warm. His best friend is his fellow ODH foster brother Pugsley, with resident cat Archie being a close second.
Again, our thanks to ODH for providing the best vet care to keep Little Jerry healthy and happy for as long as possible. We are so grateful.
Jerry Gilmore is sponsored by:
- Jim and Tammi MacFarlane in honor of Roscoe & Tucker (08/31/2019)
- Kim Johnson-Bogart of Shoreline, WA (02/29/2020)
- Jill Eastes of Seattle WA (02/29/2020)
- Christinn Conway of Seattle, WA (02/29/2020)
- Stella and Sebastian Lambie (10/31/2019)
- Marianne Murphy of Wheeling, IL (02/29/2020)
- Cathy Parker of Tacoma, WA (02/29/2020)