Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Bella came to ODH because her former owner was not able to keep her due to an upcoming move and as well as the burden of the cost of her medical expenses.
Bella will need to have 2 very expensive surgeries (thanks to the ODH Maranda Fund) to her ears to stop the constant ear infections and pain she experiences. She is currently deaf, but there is a chance she may hear again after her surgeries!!!
Bella also has some allergies which we will work to get to the bottom of and find appropriate relief.
She is a very sweet, quiet, and independent girl, but she loves to cuddle and check on her people to make sure someone is still there. She is very happy chilling with her new mom while she works. She is enjoying exploring her new yard, but much prefers to be inside most of the time.
She LOVES stuffies, but a little too much. All the stuffies no longer have stuffing.:) She also loves to carry stuffies or balls around in her mouth.
She loves walks, but is a bit of a puller, so we are working on nice leash walking and exploring her new neighborhood. Bella also grumbles like a bear, mostly at night before bed, so she is lovingly called Bella Bear. And, as you can tell, Bella also does the best classic sideways glances as you can tell from the pics.
Her new family has already fallen in love with her and can’t wait to see her transformation after she receives the medical care and surgeries she needs.
Bella Bear (Pit) is sponsored by:
- Cindy Knapp of Bothell, WA - in memory of Gilly, my big boy (08/31/2024)
- Jessica Erler of Sammamish, WA in memory of Brigetta Delgado Emmel - Lifetime Sponsor
- John Strampher of Puyallup, WA in memory of "Mia, Maizie, Ebby & Duchess"; Nancy Dapper of Seattle, WA (02/29/2024)
- LuAna & Ricky Boykins of Kennesaw, GA with tons of love from Buster, Casey & Gunner! - Lifetime
- Sharon Scherer of Seattle, WA in memory of Raven my Flat-Coated Retriever (09/30/2023)
- Cheryl & Jeff Christensen of Everett, WA in loving memory of of Baron, Ziggy and Zack!; Debbi GreerEdick of Denver, CO in memory of Higgins, an ODH pup (02/29/2024)
- Barbara Maurer of New Bern, NC in memory of "Missy", "Kinsey", and "Sneakers" - Lifetime
- Jean S Morgenweck of Littleton, CO; Al & Diane Kimker of Bellingham, WA (11/30/2023)
- Victor Nosce; Marie Mihail of Woodinville, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Serena & Lennard Hendrickson of Vashon, WA; Christina Grekoff of Seattle, WA (11/30/2023)
- Susan Anastasio of New York, NY