Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
From her foster mom:
About two months ago Frannie (Francis) came to join our family. Besides me her other family members are Ollie the dog and Mister the cat. Everybody seemed to bond instantly.
This was something I had thought of for a long time…to foster an old dog. It’s so sad when their old owners die or just aren’t able to care for them. I am just very happy to give Frannie the best home possible for her golden years.
Frannie was a hairy mess when she came and she was in need of a good vet work-up. After she was groomed she was transformed to a little dog beauty! Her vet appointment went well thankfully. The vet thought her to be a Bichon/ Poodle mix.
She is the most loving little thing that covers you in kisses. She is surprisingly playful for her age (12). Even with only 2 teeth she often finishes her food before her brother who has a lot of teeth.
She joins us all in bed at night.
The only thing she doesn’t like is the Oregon weather. But who does!!!
I love this little bundle and hope for many years of fun and adventures.
Frannie is sponsored by:
- Randy and Renee Canfield in celebration of Roxie "How lucky I am to have had something so special that it makes saying goodbye so hard" Winnie the Pooh (12/31/2022)
- Meredith Dunne of Bremerton, WA (03/31/2022)
- Marguerite Orban of Everett, WA (03/31/2022)
- Deanna Woodruff of Sammamish, WA (02/28/2022)
- Victor Nosce in memory of Klondike - Lifetime Sponsor