Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Jingle Bell was taken to the shelter at age 15 when her person could no longer care for her. She came to her ODH home at Christmas 2015, thus her name, and is the happiest lady. Jingle has been fighting a chronic infection in her anal glands but, thanks to the ODH Maranda Fund, she had the much needed surgery by a specialist and is well on her way to feeling great again. At 16, she has a spring in her step again, and is the only one of the dogs in the family who gets home from a 2 mile walk and still wants to play ball! Everyone else is ready for their nap.
She is a beautiful lady, very respectful and a just a delight to share life with.
Jingle Bell is sponsored by:
- in recognition of the wonderful staff at Elliott Bay Animal Hospital (04/30/2017)
- Lynn Baumgartner of Poulsbo, WA in honor of Thy P. Do & "Bailey" (05/31/2017)
- Anonymous of Tulalip, WA (06/30/2017)
- Tina Perovich & Chris Cook of Kent, WA in memory of "Midnight" (03/31/2019)
- Robyn Miller of Mt Vernon, WA in memory of "Molly" Christianson (07/31/2017)