Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Minnie came to ODH as an owner surrender. When she joined her Final Refuge foster home, she had terrible dental disease, and was very fearful. ODH arranged for a dental right away and after it was over, dear Minnie only had a handful of teeth left in her head! She also had a very serious eye condition that will require ongoing twice daily medicated eye drops to maintain her eyesight. When she joined her current pack, she did so with much confidence and fit right in with the larger dogs as well as the other dogs her size.
She’s a very happy, adventurous girl and enjoys walking the trails at the dog park with her pack and burrowing under the covers next to mom at night. Her most favorite times of day are breakfast and dinner, when she leaps like she’s on a pogo stick waiting for mom to finish preparing it. Her final refuge family is grateful to ODH for allowing them to help Minnie recover from years of neglect.
Minnie is sponsored by:
- Mary O'Brien of Everett, WA in memory of all the dogs that have blessed our lives - Recurring (02/28/2023)
- Susana Ortiz of Issaquah, WA (05/31/2023)
- Judy Skarpona of Gig Harbor, WA (01/31/2023)
- Elizabeth Parker and Family (03/31/2023)
- Kaleigh Kinsella of DuPont, WA in memory of Shadow (02/28/2023)
- Tracy & Christopher Kim of Olalla, WA in memory of our first ODH Foster Molly (12/31/2023)