Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
“Hi, I’m Raven! I can’t say a lot about my past except that my mom had to move to a care facility so I lost my home. The person that had me after that, kept me shut in room alone so much of the time I barked and had accidents.
“When I got to the shelter I was so scared and timid no one would want me – except for my ODH foster mom! When I got to my new home I picked a place to rest where I could keep an eye on my new mom and still get away fast.
“My new mom has been patient with me and there is a resident dog that is so calm and shows me the routine. I’m doing so much better now! I potty outside most of the time and sit next to my mom on the couch. She lets me explore the yard, invites me for walks and tells me I’m amazing and brave. I’m feeling safe and loved and am much less anxious now.
“I’m so happy to have a new person and a furever home.”
Raven is sponsored by:
- Christina Bechtold of Seattle, WA in honor of Riley (07/31/2023)
- James Rosenberg of Lynnwood, WA (04/30/2023)
- Shelley Pearce of Kenmore, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Reida Robinson (03/31/2023)
- Sally A Johnson of Mercer Island, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Susana Ortiz of Issaquah, WA (05/31/2023)