Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Edna was referred to Old Dog Haven from a busy shelter where she had come in as a stray. She’s a mini Poodle thought to be about 12 years old.
Edna arrived with several medical issues that needed to be addressed. She has dental disease, is deaf and mostly blind (and camera shy), and she has spinal issues. She has been slow to settle in, but is definitely making progress. Edna is now being treated for some spinal nerve pain and anxiety. She’s sensitive to touch but longs for closeness.
Edna now likes to sit next to her people or on a lap, likes to be carried, and falls fast asleep on car rides. This little girl can be spicey, but there’s a sweetheart in there who deserves to live out her golden years in comfort and where she can be herself. Now, thanks to Old Dog Haven, she will get the very best vet care and all the love and cuddles she could want from her new family.
Edna is sponsored by:
- Donna & Ron Lehr of Hillsboro, OR Lifetime Sponsor
- Anonymous of Tacoma, WA
- Karen Lawson of Bainbridge Island, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Batya Harlow of Edmonds, WA - Recurring (09/30/2022)
- Valerie L Steinthal of Edgewood, WA (10/31/2022)
- Tristan Coady - Lifetime Sponsorship
- Susana Ortiz of Issaquah, WA (05/31/2023)
- Amber Nyman of Mill Creek, WA (02/28/2023)
- Jennifer R Young of Bow, WA (10/31/2022)
- Sherry & John Douceur of Bellevue, WA (10/31/2022)
- Lynn Barker of Seattle, WA in honor of her poodles, Brownie & Charlie, passed and still with us (10/31/2022)
- In loving memory of Rick and Doogan Bueller, best husband and golden ever (11/30/2022)