Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Kid is a sweet old man who loves to play with toys and run around with his new pack. He loves treats, belly rubs, and sleeping on his back with all four paws in the air. Kid did not go up or down stairs at all when he first came to us and recently he’s gotten up the house stairs all by himself! Kid is showing great strides in relaxing and being pampered and has even lost a pound or two.
Kid is one of the first ones up when there is a suspicious noise or wrappers moving in the kitchen and with those big giant puppy eyes who can resist his demands!? He loves to run and play with his other fur brothers and sisters but even more he loves to play basketball with his human sister – he runs around and chases the ball. When he gets excited his long corgi tail moves around like a helicopter! LOL it’s so adorable!
Kid the Corgi is sponsored by:
- Levena Muller of Albany, OR (01/31/2024)
- Xena and John Downs of Lynnwood, WA (02/29/2024)
- Chris Lira of Flat Rock, NC - Lifetime Sponsor
- Paul Pluth of Greenbank, WA - Lifetime Sponsor
- Tony Meinerding of Greenville, OH - Recurring (12/31/2023)
- Shaig Guliyev of Randolph, MA (12/31/2023)
- Donna & Ron Lehr of Hillsboro, OR (12/31/2023)
- Sarah Stolberg of Fife, WA - Recurring (12/31/2023)
- Annemarie Cunningham of Dayton, OH (12/31/2023)
- Victor Nosce - Lifetime