Please note: The dogs in ODH's Final Refuge care are not adoptable due to medical reasons and all are in permanent homes. Your sponsorship supports the veterinary expenses for these dogs - and we thank you!
Ten year-old Molly was surrendered to a shelter along with her lifetime housemate Macie, another senior Yorkie, and they came to their Old Dog Haven Final Refuge home together.
Molly settled right in to her new home and then had a badly needed dental. She’s a rather sensitive soul who is very attentive to Macie. If there seems to be anything out of the ordinary with Macie, Molly is right there by her side. Besides keeping her ODH mom on schedule for breakfast, snacks and dinner, Molly’s favorite activities are keeping an eye out for birds and squirrels while out on her frequent walks, burrowing under blankets, and hanging out next to her mom.
Molly’s a very gentle, sweet dog and a pure joy.
Molly (Yorkie) is sponsored by:
- ABH of Chicago, IL in honour of Nancy and Grover (07/31/2022)
- Gina Regan of Seattle, WA
- Nancy Seferos of Mount Vernon, WA (05/31/2022)
- Robyn and Ken Miller of Spokane, WA in memory of "Katie" (05/31/2021)
- Eleanor Wilson of Auburn, WA in memory of our Shih Tzu, Ipo Wilson, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge on 5/1/2020 (06/30/2021)
- Gary Larsen of Lynnwood, WA (06/30/2021)
- Alex Krygoski-Muniz of Tenino, WA (06/30/2021)
- Brian Mares of Seattle, WA (06/30/2021)